Shipping via USPS-Flat rate or Priority Rate for items 10 pounds or over for USA only.
If product is not on hand, we will contact you to make arrangements to make delivery at a later time or substitute with another product at our discretion. If necessary, with agreement between management and customer, the order will be cancelled without penalty.
No back-orders allowed.
Refunds will not be made until we received the returned items in the same condition in which it was sent, which must be made within 15 days.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. If using a label provided through our return portal, the customer agrees to have the cost of the shipping withheld from their refund.
- Clothing items must be returned unworn and unwashed in addition to being smoke, deodorant, make-up and damage free.
- Shoes must be shipped back in their original shoe box. The shoe box needs to be placed in another box or mailer bag to avoid damage from shipping.
- Shoes returned using the shoe box as the shipping box, or shoes returned without their original shoe box are subject to a restocking fee (this restocking fee can vary from $5 up to $25 depending on original purchase price of the shoes). Additionally, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- The following items will not be accepted for return. These items meet one of the following criteria:
- Intimates (i.e. Self Adhesive Bras) and Jewelry
- Gift cards
- When mailing a return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return to our warehouse!
- Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- Send returns to the following address:
ATTN: Returns Department
Tucumcari Ranch Supply / Watson’s BBQ
502 S. Lake St.
Tucumcari, NM 88401
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of receipt and you will be e-mailed when we process your return!
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements are subject to a restocking fee (this restocking fee can vary from $3 up to $25 depending on original purchase price of the item or items).
If an ineligible item(s) is returned to us:
- Returns postmarked after 30 days from order date are subject to a restocking fee as long as these items are otherwise able to be resold (not worn, damaged, stained, etc). This restocking fee is equal to 10% of the original purchase price or $3/item whichever is greater.
- Ineligible returns (including returns that are postmarked after 30 days of order date in which the customer does not wish to have a restocking fee withheld) can be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
- We will make every effort to contact you during this time we will hold ineligible item(s) for 48 hours from the date of first contact. Should we not hear back within 48 hours, we will process the return with the applicable restocking fee withheld (if eligible) or donate the return to charity.
If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
If your item is damaged upon arrival, please make sure to select that in the return reasoning so we can get you a pre-paid label to send back your item.
All clearance items are final sale. If a clearance item is returned, we will return to sender. You will be responsible for paying the return shipping. If a Final Sale item is sent back, you have 30 days to decide whether you’d like to pay return shipping or donate the items. If we do NOT hear from you within 30 days, we will donate without your consent. We will NOT cancel orders of Final Sales items.
If there any issues or problems with our products or services please contact us immediately at 1-575-461-9620 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.